Attention AIHce EXP Exhibitors!
Do you have a new product or service to showcase? Are you unveiling new equipment or an application that addresses an IH/OH professional’s pursuit of protecting worker health? AIHce EXP surveys state attendees want to see what exhibitors have to offer, so show them why your products and/or services are the better choice by securing a spot in AIHce EXP’s Learning Pavilions.
Learning Pavilions are designated areas in the AIHce EXP Expo Hall with seating for approximately 50-75 attendees reserved for demonstrations during select hours.
Presentations ideas include:
- Physical demonstrations of your equipment, instrumentation, technology, research development, or other materials.
- Teaching attendees a new skill or application.
- Showing attendees how your product and/or service can solve a workplace problem or issue.
Presentations are limited to 10 to 15 minutes, with an additional 5-10 minutes allotted for a question-and-answer period. Total presentation time with Q&A is strictly enforced to 25 minutes. Due to the strict time and space constraints, presentations are limited to a maximum of two (2) presenters.
Exhibitors may reserve only one presentation slot at this time. After March 1, 2018, a second presentation may be added based on availability.
Cost to Participate
- Applications will be reviewed, and an invoice will be emailed within 24 hours of submission.
- Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Once payment is received, a confirmation will be sent and the application will be placed in the queue to be assigned a presentation date and time.
- Payment is non-refundable.
Learning Pavilion Packages Include:
- Audiovisual Equipment: two (2) display monitors, laptop (BYO flash drive), microphone, and designated stage/presentation area
- You’ll also have the option to use your own laptop (BYO dongle/adapter)
- A one-time pre-show mailing list of registered attendees
- Use this list to promote your presentation
- Recognition as a Learning Pavilion participant in the print directory (with company logo – if provided) and the online exhibitor directory
Deadline to Apply
- March 1, 2018
- Presentation date/time will be emailed to confirmed participants by March 16, 2018
Contact Alison Daniels