We’ve reached the end of the countdown and guess what? AIHce EXP 2018 is just days away and we cannot wait to see you in Philadelphia.
Here’s a quick roundup of key details you should remember as you get ready for the conference.
Networking opportunities you won’t want to miss.
You’ve brushed up on your networking skills with our tips, so make the most of your time at the AIHce EXP with these events.
- Celebrate with us at the very first AIHce EXP Meetup Merry-Go-Round presented by Catalyst, Sunday, May 20 from 5:15 to 6:30 pm.
- Calling all AIHce EXP first timers! Start off on the right foot with the First Timers Meet and Greet, sponsored by DuPont, Monday, May 21 from 6:30 to 7:30 am.
- Mingle with exhibitors, presenters, attendees, and AIHA leadership at the Expo Hall Networking Reception, Monday, May 21 from 4:30 to 5:30 pm.
- Unwind with friends old and new at the AIHce Power Hour, sponsored by MSA, Tuesday, May 22 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Advance your career and meet other like-minded OEHS professionals at the CareerAdvantage Development Fair, Mon-Wed, May 21-23.
Be sure to take advantage of the Expo, our Hub activities, and special events.
Get interactive to expand your mind.
In addition to our more traditional education sessions, there are several opportunities to roll up your sleeves at the AIHce EXP this year.
- Find solutions to your workplace problems with live product demonstrations at the Expo Hall Learning Pavilions, Mon-Tues, May 21-22.
- The Hub is the center of it all! Here you’ll find group education sessions, health and wellness activities, and even healthy cooking demonstrations. It’s also where CareerAdvantage seminars and student and professional posters will be held.
Your first time at AIHce EXP? We’ve got you.
We know it can be overwhelming (even intimidating) to tackle this conference for the first time – and perhaps by yourself! That’s why we have designed this FAQ info and events specifically for first timers.
Don’t forget the logistical fundamentals.
Our team puts the “fun” in fundamentals with all of the information we have available to you around the logistics of attending the AIHce EXP.
- The main conference dates are Monday, May 21 through Wednesday, May 23.
- PDCs will be held Saturday, May 19, Sunday, May 20, and Thursday, May 24. If you've registered for a PDC, remember to check which dates you've selected.
- Visit our Travel Information page for ground transportation, parking information, and public transit options.
- Registration will be in the Arch Street Bridge on the 2nd floor of the PCC. Remember to bring your registration confirmation with your personal barcode.
- Remember to download the AIHce EXP App, sponsored by SiteHawk, to help you plan your schedule, connect with other attendees, access maps, and get last-minute alerts. Full session descriptions are also included in the app.
- Wi-Fi will be available throughout the PCC. Use the credentials below to connect:
- Network: AIHce2018
- Password: iamIH2018
- Here's a great checklist to consider using when getting everything together for your trip to Philadelphia.
Of course, we also want to connect with you on social media using the hashtag #AIHceEXP. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
See you soon, everyone!