As an AIHA Student or Young Professional Member, you are leading the next generation of industrial and occupational hygienists.
AIHA is behind you 100%, offering you opportunities to expand your knowledge AND your network.
To ensure your success, AIHA is sponsoring up to five Student or Young Professional Members to attend AIHce EXP 2018!
What does the sponsorship offer?
- Complimentary conference registration
- Round-trip coach airfare
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights at a preselected conference hotel
Applications are being accepted now through March 2, 2018. Accepted applicants will be notified by the end of March 2018.
Be sure to read the application and eligibility requirements carefully before you submit.
- Must be an AIHA Student Member or AIHA Young Professional Member in good standing.
- Completed application form, including an essay or video addressing the motivation for attending AIHce and the ways in which attendance will benefit your career goals. Essay should be no more than 750 words or video no longer than three minutes.
- Two letters of recommendation from either a current professor, an AIHA member, or employer. Recommendations will need to be e-mailed separately to Thursa La.
Questions about the AIHce EXP sponsorship program can be sent to Thursa La.