Monday, May 21 - Wednesday, May 23, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily
PCC, Hall B – The Hub, Section CADF
This year’s Building Careers for Life Development Fair features sessions designed to help those in the occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) field advance their current careers and find and maintain positions in the industry. The CareerAdvantage Development Fair also provides an opportunity for employers and OEHS professionals to mingle and make important contacts.
The Development Fair offers employers and recruiters the tools to find ideal candidates to fill valuable positions. Through the CareerAdvantage Development Fair Package, those searching for qualified personnel can:
- Access thousands of IH and OEHS résumés
- Post up to three job listings on the main website
- Select candidates before attending the development fair in Philadelphia, PA for on-site interviews
- Network with OEHS professionals and other recruiters
Job seekers receive career counseling, free résumé postings, access to job listings, on-site interviewing, and networking. AIHA will also host informative seminars and workshops for AIHce attendees:
- Personal Mock Interviewing Sessions
- Résumé Critiquing and Improvement
- Speed Network
For more information contact Wanda Barbour, Senior Manager of Member and Customer Relations, at 703-846-0782.