Wednesday, May 23, 2018
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Ballroom AB
To be recognized for exemplary dedication to and expertise in your craft is a distinguished honor. The Mark of Excellence Breakfast recognizes the best and brightest of IH/OH professionals, who work tirelessly in service to the profession, the Association, and the workers they serve, worldwide.
Join your colleagues and peers as we celebrate these amazing men and women, visionary leaders who are taking the profession and its impact to a higher level. Meet other IH/OH professionals, gain insight and aspiration, and take your craft to the next level.
The following awards will be presented:
- Edward J. Baier Technical Achievement Award
- John J. Bloomfield Award
- Donald E. Cummings Memorial Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Alice Hamilton Award
- Henry F. Smyth Jr. Award
- The Kusnetz Award
- The Meritorious Achievement Award
- Herbert E. Stokinger Award
- William P. Yant Award
- AIHA Presidents Award
- AIHA Fellows
- AIHA Student Local Section of the Year Award
- Rachel Carson Award
- Golden Seed Award
- Michigan Industrial Hygiene Society “Best Paper” Award
- Publications Bestsellers Award
- Publications – Critics’ Choice Award
- David L. Swift Memorial Award
- Social Responsibility
- Outstanding Best Student Poster Awards
- Outstanding Project Team Award
- Outstanding Volunteer Group Awards
- Volunteer Group Star Awards
- John M. White Award
This event is included in your registration fee, but pre-registration is required.