Expo Open Hours
- Monday, May 21: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Expo Only Non-Compete Hours
- Monday, May 21: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Friday, May 18: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 21: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.*
*Final booth touch-ups only.
Overtime charges will apply for move-in all day on Saturday and Sunday.
All empty crates will be removed by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 20 to allow for the laying of carpet and completion of exhibit hall preparation.
Please note: No one under the age of 16 will be admitted in the exhibit hall during published Move-in, Show, or Move-out hours. No exceptions.
Any booth not occupied by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 20 will be considered abandoned (unless show management has been otherwise notified) and will be forfeited by the exhibitor, and such space may be carpeted into a lounge, resold to a company on the waiting list, or otherwise assigned by AIHA, without refund of any payment to the exhibitor by AIHA. If there is a display in the booth and the General Service Contractor has to set up the booth or “force the carpet” the exhibitor will be responsible for the cost incurred by show management.
Dismantling and Move-Out Hours
- Wednesday, May 23: 1:30 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.*
*Empty crates and cartons will be returned beginning at 1:30 pm.
Overtime charges will apply for move-out after 5:00 pm on Wednesday.
NOTE: No exhibits or displays can be dismantled before the official close of the show on Wednesday, May 23, at 1:30pm. Exhibitors dismantling booths before 1:30 p.m. forfeit priority points for the 2019 show.
CRATE REMOVAL, STORAGE AND RETURN: Freeman provides removal, storage, and return of empty crates, boxes, and cartons. “Empty” stickers will be available at the Exhibitor Service Center. Crates and boxes displaying an “Empty” sticker will be removed and stored until the close of the Expo. At the close of the Show, the crates and boxes will be returned to your booth. The Convention Center prohibits the storage of materials behind your booth.