Why Secure Your Hotel Rooms with AIHce EXP Housing?
See below for an extensive list of benefits for exhibitors booking through the AIHce EXP registration/housing system:
- Complimentary Booth Personnel Badges: Exhibitors will receive an unlimited number of booth personnel badges through May 1, 2018. After May 1, 2018 all booth personnel badges are $200 each. These badges include access to the Expo Hall for setup and teardown, entrance to the Expo Hall ½-hour before the hall opens daily to AIHce EXP attendees, and the Monday evening Expo Hall Networking Reception with drink ticket.
- An allotment of Complimentary Full Conference Badges: The allotment of full conference badges is based on booth size: two (2) for a 10×10 booth, three (3) for a 10×20 booth, and four (4) for 300 square feet or more. Full Conference badges include access to the MeetUp Merry-Go-Round (Sunday evening), all general sessions and educational sessions, the Expo Hall Networking Reception with a free drink ticket (Monday evening), Mark of Excellence Breakfast (Wednesday morning), and OnDemand access to all authorized educational sessions (valid through December 2018).
- “Stay and Save” Rate on all additional Full Conference Badges: Exhibitors who have used their complimentary allotment of Full Conference Badges receive a $200 discount on additional Full Conference Badges. For rates, see chart here.
- Complimentary Post-Show Mailing List: A $500 value!
- Rate Assurance: AIHA has gone to great lengths to ensure that your rates are the lowest over the AIHce EXP show dates and are only available to attendees and exhibitors booking through the AIHce EXP Official Housing Company
- Networking Opportunities with AIHce EXP attendees: Stay at hotels where AIHce EXP attendees are staying and increase your networking opportunities.
- No Prepayment of Guest Room fees: AIHA does not charge an advance deposit on any hotel reservation.
- Special Deals: Benefit from hotel incentives offered exclusively to AIHce EXP participants, including complimentary internet and the lowest rates available in downtown Philadelphia over the AIHce EXP show dates.
- Save Time: Let AIHce EXP Housing do the work of finding the perfect hotel for you.
- Rest Easy: Know that we are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay.
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, the AIHce EXP Official Housing Company ensures rooms are inspected by AIHA and special rates are contracted. This means we deliver as promised!
- No Contract is required for exhibitor group bookings: Your entire team can stay in one hotel, ensuring teambuilding and cost savings.
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel available online simply call our housing office, and you will be placed on the waitlist for that hotel. If that hotel becomes available, you will be notified.
Please note: Official AIHce EXP hotels will not honor direct reservations. You must book through the AIHce EXP Official Housing Company to enjoy these special rates and features. Housing must be secured as part of registration, which opens December 5, 2017. If you have any questions, AIHce EXP Housing is available to assist you at email@example.com or (800) 462-9260 (International: (240) 439-2972).
BUYER BEWARE: Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services - other than Experient - that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP. We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out status” at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either: lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals. Reservations made through an agency other than Experient will be at your own risk.