Pennsylvania Convention Center
Price (USD) per square foot
Price (USD) for 10×10 booth footprint
Expo Open Hours
- Monday, May 21: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Expo Only Non-Compete Hours
- Monday, May 21: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Friday, May 18: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.*
- Saturday, May 19: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 21: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Exhibitor Finishing Only (no crates)
*EARLIER MOVE-IN DATE! THIS YEAR ONLY! Move-in a day earlier and possibly avoid overtime labor rates! Move-in begins on Friday, May 18 at 8:00 am! (Overtime rates on all labor and shipments start at 4:30pm Monday – Friday and ALL-DAY Saturday and Sunday.)
More details can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit
. It is also recommended to review the Exhibitor FAQs
regarding the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Wednesday, May 23: 1:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Standard draped back wall, side rails, and identification sign
- Five (5) FREE Expo Only registration for exhibitor guests and customers
- Free booth personnel badges and registration allotment for exhibitors booking hotel through AIHceEXP*
- Preferred function space
- Use of exhibitor lounge
- Early booth selection for AIHceEXP 2019 in Minneapolis, MN
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Free post-show mailing list for exhibitors who book hotel for all personnel through AIHceEXP
- Free company listing in the Final Program (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
- Free online listing on AIHceEXP before and after the conference
- Free listing in AIHA Annual Buyers Guide
*Exhibitors using AIHce-contracted hotels and booking through the
AIHce registration system will receive an unlimited number of booth
personnel badges and an allotment of full conference badges based on
booth size (two for 10×10 booth, three for 10×20 booth, and four for 300 square feet or more) if badges are secured by May 1, 2018. Any booth personnel badges secured after May 1, 2018 are $200 per badge. A registration fee of $200 per badge will
apply if hotel room is not booked through AIHce.