Have you registered yet? Great! Now you need to let others know about your upcoming session, so let's spread the word through social media!
You can use your normal social media posting as an opportunity to promote your attendance, session, presentation, or exhibition at AIHce EXP. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your sessions/booth space, and to AIHce EXP in general. Download our helpful "how-to" flyer for easy ways to connect and promote your session.
Social Media Tips
Social media sites are great venues to not only promote your session/attendance, but also to engage with fellow attendees. When posting on any social media channel (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instragram) about AIHce EXP, use #AIHceEXP and include the name of your session/presentation. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHce2018.org. Be sure to tag AIHA’s social media handles on any of the above channels, so we can like and share your post on our pages..
- Twitter Example: I’m a speaker at #AIHceEXP! Take a look at my PDC, Welding: Identifying Exposures and Controls @AIHA.
- Instagram Example: Create a short 30-second video to tease your session.
- Facebook Example: At #AIHceEXP and interested in our work in coffee processing? Come to the "Exposures in Coffee Processing Facilities" session from 2-3pm in Room 606! @AIHA (tag us, and insert the “I’m presenting” badge image)
If AIHA includes you in a tweet or response from their social page, retweet, favorite, and/or like it so that your colleagues can see it!
We suggest posting once a week or every two weeks about speaking at AIHce EXP for consistency. Mix up your wording so it doesn’t become repetitive. If you’re a Twitter user, please contact AIHA Marketing Assistant, Ashlee Wilcox, with your handle, as we are compiling attendee and speaker lists for AIHce EXP. This will also allow us to easily add you to any messaging AIHA sends out via that service.
Promoting Your Presentation Outside of Social Media
Outside of social media, there are numerous other opportunities to promote your presentation at AIHce EXP:
- Request that your company newsletter include a small blurb about the event and your session.
- Using the conference banner (see below), email your colleagues and contacts to notify them of your session at AIHce EXP 2018.
- Incorporate the AIHce EXP promotional PowerPoint slides into your next presentation.
Badge and Image Resources
Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as..."